Nº.6 BOND SMOOTHER
Availability: 10 in stock
The Nº.6 Bond Smoother leave-in styling treatment, infused with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology, is highly concentrated and smooths, conditions and strengthens while reducing frizz for up to 72 hours.
- Leave-in styling treatment reduces frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours.
- Decreases blow-dry time, smoothing each strand without adding hold or excess weight.
- Leave-in styling treatment softly defines and smooths air dried curls.
- The airless pump delivery system ensures every dose of definition and smoothness is dispensed.
- Leave-in styling treatment is PH balanced.
HOW TO APPLY
- Dispense 1⁄2 pump into hands and apply to clean, damp hair, focusing on mid-lengths to ends.
- Comb through or distribute with your fingers.
- Style as you normally would.*
*Blow dry for a long-lasting smooth finish. Air dry for lived in texture. Use more for longer, thicker hair; less for fine or short hair. Apply sparingly to styled hair to tame frizz and fly-aways.
Water (Aqua/Eau) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Isohexadecane , Coco-Caprylate , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Behentrimonium Chloride, Isododecane , Phenyl Trimethicone , Propanediol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Cetrimonium Chloride , Phenoxyethanol , Glyceryl Stearate , Isopropyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , Citral , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Disodium EDTA , Linalool , Citronellol , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Gigartina Stellata Extract , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Hydroxycitronellal, Etidronic Acid, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phytantriol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia, Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate